Thursday, September 24, 2009

New Find!

So I just discovered this incredible new website that has handmade crafts for sale directly from the creators! Be sure to check out www.etsy.com after reading this blog! I can't wait to show you all my amazing finds! They have so many crafts featuring Lilly Pulitzer patterns...which you all know I love! 
So now its time for some pictures! One store I particularly loved shopping at on Etsy was Perfectly Preppy ! This user creates beautiful necklaces using Lilly Patterns. She also uses the Lilly to make several other crafts all for affordable prices! One of my favorite items was the Lilly Belt she makes! Now it is time to show pictures of what I purchased! 

This first bracelet I love! I can't wait for the Gators to playt this weekend so I can wear it! :)!
 
I got two of this bracelet...each with a different inspirational saying! One says Follow Your Heart the other Be Yourself! I love the little charms and the pink beads! :)! 
Now for the LILLY!!!
This is the first Lilly necklaces I ordered! This one was for me...and I got a matching one for my Mom's birthday! I loved the bright blue contrasted with the pink! :)! 

I ordered this second necklace for my Lilly loving friend Chelsie's birthday this Saturday! I can't wait to see her reaction! The colors are perfect for Chels! 

How could you not LOVE something that came wrapped in an adorable package like this? I felt bad opening my box because it was so cute! I left my Mom's intact so now I don't have to worry about wrapping anything! 

I hope you all enjoyed this INCREDIBLE find! I already have a list of new things I want to order from this website...I am just waiting until someone else's birthday comes up...so I can use that as an excuse to buy myself something nice! :)!

xoxo
PPA

No comments:

Post a Comment