Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Life


Hello Everyone! 

Today in my education technology class we learned how to blog...haha! But honestly I did learn a few new tricks! I mean I already knew the basics like putting a picture in, changing the font, but today we learned how to take video from youtube (which given enough time I am sure I could figure out!) But I really wanted to test this out on my real blog rather than my "Class" blog...which is full of boring stuff! 

But I guess I should cut the class some slack I mean not everyone blogs...or knows how to use a mac (yes we had a test on using a mac!) But I am extremely excited for next weeks lesson because we learn how to use Photoshop! This is something I have yet to master but I absolutely LOVE photography! 

If I could drop out of school and support myself with all the random photos I take...I would in an INSTANT!... Unfortunately this is not fantasy world... so I must continue with school...But I figured I would attach a photo (using my nifty new abilities!) This is a photography I took this summer.. 

but I said from the beginning this blog would incorporate things that were Pink, Preppy, or related to my FAVORITE the Florida Gators! And I dont really think a picture of Lavendar fits that...so here is another picture of the University of Florida Football stadium on GAMEDAY! I love the atmosphere on gameday, its crazy! 



of course I had to  add a picture of my FAVORITE Gator Football star...Number 15...Tim Tebow! :)! This Picture was taken during last football season!

No comments:

Post a Comment